Subject: Video Webcasting
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 18:16:31 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Sirs: 
I am writing to you to seek an audience with you to discuss a streaming media  
project called VoteAcrossAmerica.com.  This project is designed to bring the  
democratic process into the hands of the people using TV on the web.  It is a  
campaign, candidate and voter concept that is only possible because of the  
web and its ability to stream video.  It is a perfect vehicle for Enron  
because it demonstrates what the web and video can do together that video off  
of the web cannot do - make quality broadcasting mediums accessible and to  
the masses, as viewers AND programmers.  I am a webcaster who has "The  
Official Webcast from the Chicago Stock Exchange Floor".  We are TV on the  
web, financial newscasts 3 times daily.  You can view the quality of our  
webcast at http://www.itsaboutfinance.com.  Our voter project is an   
opportunity for Enron to establish a substantive presence deep into local  
communities via local issues and politicians; and then to expand that  
presence to other broadcasting opportunities.  I am coming to Enron because I  
know that you understand innovation and the opportunities that broadband has  
over traditional broadcasting outlets; as well as its unique personal (up  
close) and interactive nature and thus enormous potential to encroach upon  
the broadcasting 'territories' of broadcast, cable and satellite TV.  I hope  
that you are interesting in discussing this opportunity.  Thank you for your  
time. .. Carol Davis.