Subject: (no subject)
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 16:26:00 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Sukran and Mark!
     We sure enjoyed you E-mail on the wedding and Italy.  We are sure you
had a great time.
      Not much new here.  The Sox have made a great recovery but I am afraid
it might be a little late.  They have too many on the injury lists (4)
including Frank Thomas out for most of the rest of the season. They did take
the series from the Cubs but the Cubs have been playing over their heads and
are not as good as their record indicates.
     I have been busy getting a new microwave oven as the old one gave up
after 16 years service.  I bought a new one and have a man lined up to
install it over the weekend.  I am going back to New Kensington for my 60th
anniversary of my graduation on June 28 and 29.
      After several weeks of the coolest Spring I can remember the heat has
arrived.  Yesterday and the day  before near 100 and more expected.
      MOTHER and I send the both of you LOTS of LOVE and KISSES>
               DAD