Subject: Welome Back to Turkey
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 27 May 2001 06:44:09 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Sukran and Mark;
     Welcome back to Turkey.
      I hope the weath weather is better in Turkey than here as it has been
cold for spring.  Temps in the 50's during the day and while we have had some
sunny days there has been plenty of rain.  I have been busy with my Golden
"K" Club (Senior Citizen Kiwanis).  We help with a picnic for mentally
retarded children, read to needy preschool children, help at mentally
retarded track meet, go to weekly meetings and etc.  I am told May is the
busiest month and it has been but it is almost finished.
     Mother and I have been watching the weather in Italy and imagining what
the two of you are doing.  Sue is back and catching up on their business.
This week besides Foundry work they have Visited an honorary dinner for one
of Jeff's college professors.   They are also doing some major work  on their
house.   The Sweeps are over at WGN-TV for a while so now Tom is looking
forward to his trip to Alaska a week from Thursday.  Jeff is still busy with
the gas problems so we hear little from him.  I hear Peter Widman is getting
married.  Though nothing definite I hear it will be in the fall.
     Nothing else for now.  Let us hear from you.   In the meantime  WE SEND
BOTH OF YOU  LOTS of LOVE and KISSES    MOTHER and DAD