Subject: There are never enough of good people ...
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 12:31:02 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Jeffrey:

I came across your name in the business press. As an industry leader you are
knowledgeable about the latest trends and where the companies are heading. You
constantly meet top managers and some may be hungry for management talent
and/or require rapid change action.

What value can I bring?

I have nine years of combined experience in management, change consulting,
international marketing and business development.  Most recently, I took part
in transforming Fortune 500 companies into more active e-business players.B
 efore, in four years I have developed international markets from 0 to over 40
country coverage, 140 companies and units (mostly in Europe, but also in the
Middle East and in Asia).

I am looking for right opportunities and growth challenges.

If the organization wants to speed up their international expansion and avoid
some costly mistakes, I can bring in a successful record of developing business
and resources in country-to-country approach, balancing
think-global-and-act-local theme.

And/or

If the organization can benefit from broad range of change experience: I led
project teams of art designers and copywriters achieving national promotion
goals, led researches towards addressing relevant issues in their projects, led
consultants in delivering management change programs for major corporations,
led the creating of new customer and supplier networks globally. These were
project teams representing diverse experience, background, and management
levels.

And/or, finally

If you would like to share your insider's perspective on where the industry is
heading in exchange I can provide my insights into developing business in
Europe.

I am flexible on location and only a phone call away.

Sincerely yours
Robert Rogowski
+44 (0) 794 1872 514

ROBERT ROGOWSKI, MBA, MA
27E Redcliffe Gardens
London SW10 9BH, United Kingdom
[email-masked]
+44 (0) 794 1872 514
___________________________________________________________

SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER / CHANGE MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT
___________________________________________________________

SUMMARY

Senior Project Manager with key skills in the areas of Change Management,
Communication, Management Development, Marketing, Sales and International
Business Development. Creative thinker with experience of developing strategies
and strategic alliances towards measurable goals. Proven leader with a track
record of increasing management and consulting responsibility, delivering
successful results in a constantly changing business environment. Background of
over nine years in interactive, engineering, consumer goods and advertising
companies. Experienced international conference speaker, presenter and panel
facilitator.

SELECTED ACHIEVEMENTS

General Management / Global Marketing

* * Provided leadership in the development of innovative management development
programs that enabled company to generate $2.8 million, totaling 50-70% of the
company's revenues for 4 consecutive years at operating margins of 40-50%.
* * Delivered high-profile web development project in 3 months, on time, 2%
below budget. The 650,000 USD project involved integration with the client's
back end infrastructure globally, tight deadlines and deliverables. It involved
coordinating efforts of 12-16 professionals and two offices, as well as
client's tech team.
* * Led the team to develop international market growth from 0-40% of company
revenue in one year.
* * Led a team of creative graphic designers, copywriters, photographers and
print managers through all the stages of production of advertising materials
for 6 national campaigns on the 40 million consumer market.
* * Worked closely with top management and external organizational consultants
to develop new incentive structure for the unit. The plan resulted in exceeding
the revenue targets by 20%.

International Business Development

* * Established customer base from the inception and promoted growth for 4
consecutive years despite major organizational changes and market shifts. The
customer network expanded to over 140 companies and units across over 40
countries and 4 continents within 4 years.
* * Created a US and European supplier network that enabled the company to
continuously improve the efficiency and effectiveness of its management.
* * Developed a business-to-business Internet campaign that increased customer
base by 15X within 3 years and transformed sales on the Internet from 0 to 90%
within 2 years.

Marketing & Sales

* * Identified and negotiated contracts with new vendors for promotional
materials for 6 major national advertising campaigns, reducing the production
cycle by 30% and the company costs by 50%.
* * Analyzed sales data for a 2-year period and projected new budget year
forecast that was extremely accurate, with less than a +5/-5% deviation despite
many uncontrollable variables.
* * Researched and evaluated merchandising standards, promotion effectiveness
and pricing levels of 8 business operations using comparative analysis.
* * Developed Case for ISPs global market strategy and its implications on the
retail industry.
* * Designed and marketed a management development program that has encompassed
over 40 countries and over 200 managers and covered cross-cultural awareness,
strategy, leadership, organizational change, high speed management,
communication, conflict management and coaching.

EXPERIENCE

2000
iXL, Inc. iXL (UK) LTD, London, United Kingdom
Senior Project Manager in Web Site Development / Internet Consulting

* * Managed re-launch of Merrill Lynch Investment Managers sites (UK, Germany
and International): new creative design and new information architecture,
integration with Dynabase. Client specifically wrote to iXL commenting on the
effects.
* * Managed the design stage of Morgan Stanley Dean Witter site development
project.
* * Participated in consulting for Quelle catalog retail chain.

1994 - 1999
ABB ASEA BROWN BOVERI LTD, Switzerland
ABB MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT CENTER, Falenty, Poland
Senior Project Manager in Management Development
Consultant in Organizational Change

* * Developed international market with the Skills for the Future and other
executive development programs. Expanded operations by winning external clients
(Landis & Staefa, Siemens, Daewoo).
* * Led the team of professionals to exceed the revenue target by 50%.
* * Designed and implemented marketing and sales strategies. Developed internet
sales channel.
* * Analyzed ABB companies and co-designed restructuring programs.
* * Benchmarked the HR and training concept of organizations in the US and
Europe.
* * Designed the number of courses for managers and professionals.
* * Established global network with educational organizations and individual
trainers.

1993 - 1994
COCA-COLA, INC., COCA-COLA POLAND SERVICES LTD, Warsaw, Poland
Project Manager in Market Analysis / Advertising & Sales Promotion Advisor

* * Analyzed market data for eight bottling operations in Poland.
* * Prepared sales forecasts for key accounts.
* * Co-designed questionnaires and conducted outlet surveys on pricing and
merchandising standards.
* * Led the outlet survey teams.
* * Coordinated point of sale materials design, production and nationwide
distribution.
* * Participated in the selection and implementation of consumer promotion
activities.

1992 - 1993
SLOAN SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT, MIT, Warsaw, Poland
Project Manager in Research

* * Contract work for "Privatization and Firm Restructuring Project."
Conducted interviews in Polish privatized firms, provided general logistic
assistance, and performed preliminary data analysis.

EDUCATION
MBA - International Business School, Warsaw, Poland, Class Rank: 1.
MA - Linguistics, Gdansk University, Gdansk, Poland
Executive Courses:  Negotiation, Communicating Organizational Change,
Leadership,
Cross-cultural Awareness, Corporate Finance, Conflict Management, Coaching
Math and Science Courses:  Chemistry, Biology, Physics, Algebra, Geometry

SKILLS
LANGUAGES:  English (fluent), Polish (fluent), Czech (fluent), Russian
(fluent), French (basic), German (basic)
COMPUTER: MS Word, MS Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, MS Project, Lotus Notes,
Adobe, Access, Photo Shop

PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Management Communication and Change Management conferences speaker and
presenter, panel facilitator, published Change Management paper, e-business
conferences and expositions participant, business literature translator,
advertising agency copywriter.

* * Organized and led panel discussion: "Global Management Development in the
Corporate Environment."  Panel members: ABB managers. Participants: MBA faculty
and students from EAP, European School of Management. Warsaw, Poland, June 18,
1999
* * Attended (1) ebusiness Conference and Expo, San Jose Convention Center, CA,
US, June 8-10, 1999.  Organizers: BusinessWeek, Information Week, Internet
Week, Network Computing. (2) CEBIT Expo and Trade Fair, Hannover, Germany, 1998
* * Authored and presented "Maintaining Program Integrity at the Time of
Shifting Leadership", at "Ideas That Matter: Management Communication in the
21st Century" conference in Palm Beach, FL, US, May 26-28, 1998.  Published in
Focus on Change Management journal, UK, November 1998
* * Authored and presented "Evaluating Performance: the Skills Program at ABB",
at "Managing Organizational Performance" conference in Catania, Italy, May
27-29, 1997
* * Translated "Becoming a Marketer", Conrad Kasperson, for International
Business School Press, Poland
* * "Business as War:  A Study of its Social and Semantic Origins," M.A Thesis,
 University of Gdansk, Poland

REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Auctions - buy the things you want at great prices
http://auctions.yahoo.com/
 - 0001-Res-RobertRogowski.doc