Subject: Re: Alternative proposal
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 16:06:37 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you for your email - we will get back with you after we have had an opportunity to look into this situation ...

Sincerely,
Ashley Kerr
EES HR

"Janice Avery" <[email-masked]> on 08/08/2001 09:45:58 AM
To:	[email-masked]
cc:	[email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked] 
Subject:	Alternative proposal

Ashley

I suggest that a meeting with you be scheduled to discuss an alternative
severance proposal as your package does not reflect the life-threatening
illness that I contracted while working for Enron in Nicaragua nor does it
appear to take into consideration many other issues such as the difficulty
of obtaining a comparable position at my age.  Please call me today to set
up a meeting with you at a location other than the office.

_________________________________________________________________
Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp