Subject: RE: Telephone Call with Jerry Murdock
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 06:37:00 -0700 (PDT)

Erica, thanks for the note.  Joannie has left the office for the day, but 
will return tomorrow morning.  

In the meantime, I'll run this by Jeff to see if he thinks it makes sense.  
Do you have any dates for future dinners in mind?  The vast majority of 
Jeff's time is committed through February 2002, so knowing what the 
dates/timeframes are would be most helpful in the event we need to try to 
free up some time.  Thank you.

Regards,
Sherri Sera
Assistant to Jeff Skilling
713.853.5984
713.646.8381 (fax)
[email-masked]

Erica Harris <[email-masked]> on 05/14/2001 12:16:12 PM
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
cc:  

Subject: RE: Telephone Call with Jerry Murdock

Probably the best thing is for the call to go ahead, that way Jerry can
brief Mr. Skilling on our plans for the remaining dinners throughout the
year and Mr. Skilling can decide on the best one for him to attend.

Does that sound feasible to you?
Erica

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, May 14, 2001 1:10 PM
To: Erica Harris
Subject: Re: Telephone Call with Jerry Murdock

Erica, Jeff is currently scheduled to be on vacation July 19.  Would it be
possible to schedule during the next quarter?

Thanks,
Joannie

Erica Harris <[email-masked]> on 05/14/2001 12:09:54 PM

To:   "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
cc:

Subject:  Telephone Call with Jerry Murdock

Dear Mr. Skilling:

I write on behalf of Jerry Murdock, who is currently in Europe.  Mr.
Murdock
asked me to pass on the following information regarding your telephone call
scheduled for 10:00am (CST) on Tuesday, May 15.

Insight Capital hosts a quarterly dinner with Robert Rubin and Steve
Friedman and other selected guests.  Our next dinner is scheduled for July
19 and will be held in Aspen, Colorado.  The Current State of the Global
Market will be one of the topics under discussion and Jack Welch of GE is
one of your fellow invitees.

The purpose of your conversation with Mr. Murdock is to discuss the above
in
more detail and to more fully brief you on the purpose of these dinners.

Please do not hesitate to contact me should you require any further
information.

Erica Harris
Insight Capital Partners
680 Fifth Avenue
8th Floor
New York, NY  10019
(212) 230-9276

_______________________________________________________
This message may contain confidential and/or legally privileged
information.
If it has been sent to you in error, please reply immediately to advise the
sender of the error and then destroy this message, any copies of this
message and any printout of this message.  If you are not the intended
recipient of the message, any unauthorized dissemination, distribution or
copying of the material in this message, and any attachments to the
message,
is strictly forbidden.

_______________________________________________________
This message may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information.
If it has been sent to you in error, please reply immediately to advise the
sender of the error and then destroy this message, any copies of this
message and any printout of this message.  If you are not the intended
recipient of the message, any unauthorized dissemination, distribution or
copying of the material in this message, and any attachments to the message,
is strictly forbidden.