Subject: ENA Customer Satisfaction
From: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 10:31:00 -0700 (PDT)

Thought you might want to read this. Joe
---------------------- Forwarded by Joseph W Sutton/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT on 
06/29/2000 05:31 PM ---------------------------
From: Larry L Izzo on 06/29/2000 11:59 AM
To: Joseph W Sutton/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
cc:  
Subject: ENA Customer Satisfaction

Joe, because there seems to be some question whether EECC ever pleases its 
Enron customers, I wanted to pass on to you the compliments of ENA ( below) 
on the Doyle Georgia Power Project, which is nearing completion.  Just FYI.

LI
30400
---------------------- Forwarded by Larry L Izzo/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT on 
06/29/2000 10:39 AM ---------------------------

John Normand
06/26/2000 01:50 PM
To: [email-masked] @ ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
cc: [email-masked], Roger Tietz/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT (bcc: 
Larry L Izzo/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT)

Subject: Doyle Project:

John:

I just got a call from Bob Virgo commending the terrific job being being done 
by the Doyle team.  Bob said that in each and every case,  Paul and his team 
have done a great job meeting the many challenges imposed by the project and 
that ENA is very appreciative of their fine work.  -  Just wanted you to know.

Thanks,
John