Subject: Re: [smu-betas] Merry Christmas from Graceland of Dallas
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 13:31:00 -0800 (PST)

Elvis,
The link didn't work for me, so I went to www.photoclub.com and entered
Margaret's e-mail address in the guest box and...voila...it worked!

The reunion pictures were great and now I'm going to go back and check
out your turkey day pics right now.

Happy Holidays.
-kai-
BEEK

-------------------------- eGroups Sponsor -------------------------~-~>
eGroups eLerts
It's Easy. It's Fun. Best of All, it's Free!
http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/0/_/_/_/976243727/
---------------------------------------------------------------------_->

To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[email-masked]