From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 04:11:00 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Dad;

Happy birthday.  So, it sounds like you will be "batching" it on your
birthday this year.

Read a little about the Sox here; sounds like they're up and down.

Good luck on your speech on Memorial day.  What will it be about?

How was the Lehigh frat reunion?  Are you really playing golf already?
There arn't very many courses here, but did see one recently (it was, of
course, owned by the army).

Hope mom wins the sweepstakes, and the trip to Istanbul. When is the
drawing?  (Did she get my note about mom's day?)

I brag to everyone here about you getting a computor and learning how to use
the Internet; its really quite extraordinay.  Great to be in such good touch
with you all.  Hope to get a connection to my apartment again in late June,
after which I should be able to write more regularly.

Of yeah, Misha and wife Nina coming to Istanbul in a couple of weeks.  Plan
to head out into Anatolia (Asian Turkey) for a week.  Should be great.  Will
get to seriously test my Turkish.  Looking forward to it.

Talk with you soon.

Love,

Mark-O

______________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com