Subject: Re: explosion attack
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 1999 00:00:00 -0800 (PST)

I'm in one piece; oblivious (if not for the news) of the bombs going off
all around me.  There's close to 15 million people here, so it should
take a while for them to get to me if they go at 13 people increments.

Inappropriate joking aside, what an awful thing.  I wonder at the
strange sort of logic that compels the bastards.  I hope they met as
grisly an end as the ones their handing out.

Did you get my picture?  Looking forward to the basket of goodies.  I
have a mailbox now, so letters should be more secure.

Thanks for the note.  Hope all is well.

Mark-O

>From: [email-masked]
>To: [email-masked]
>Subject: explosion attack
>Date: Sat, 13 Mar 1999 23:37:56 EST
>
>Dear Mark ;   We saw a bad explosion on WGN-Tv in Istanbul just a few
minutes
>ago.  Please assure your safety.  I mailed a large envelope of goodies
to you
>last Wednesday.  Love from both of us.  Mother and Dad.

Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com