Subject: Re: 4/3/01 - 1:30-3:30 p.m. - Meeting Confirmation
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 09:29:00 -0800 (PST)

Dorothy, Joannie may have already responded, but Jeff is not available for 
dinner Monday night.  This was communicated to Dr. Ghosh last week.  SRS

From: Dorothy Dalton@ENRON COMMUNICATIONS on 03/26/2001 01:28 PM
To: Ken Rice/Enron Communications@Enron Communications, Sherri 
Sera/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Joannie Williamson/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Jeff 
Skilling/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: Re: 4/3/01 - 1:30-3:30 p.m. - Meeting Confirmation

Fyi - agenda for meeting with Partha Ghosh of Adventis next week.  Are Ken & 
Jeff interested in dinner Monday evening?

Dorothy Dalton
Office of the Chairman
Enron Broadband Services
1400 Smith Street, EB4505
Houston, TX  77002
713-853-6724 - direct
713-853-9469 - fax
----- Forwarded by Dorothy Dalton/Enron Communications on 03/26/01 01:16 PM 
-----

	[email-masked]
	03/23/01 10:26 PM
		 
		 To: Dorothy Dalton/Enron Communications@Enron Communications
		 cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked]
		 Subject: Re: 4/3/01 - 1:30-3:30 p.m. - Meeting Confirmation

Dear Dorothy:

Thank you very much for your note; below I have laid out the agenda for the
meeting for Ken and Jeff's approval:

1. Introduction to Adventis and our work in the Broad band space; - 20 minutes
2.  Ken's brief on Broad Band Services group's way forward: challenges,
issues, aspirations; - 15 minutes
3. Jeff's expectations and views form the corporate center;-10 minutes
4. Adventis' approach, likely routes to partnership;-10 minutes
5. Next steps: JEFF, KEN and our team.- 10/15 minutes

During the second hour with Ken, we wish to address specific points on the
out come of the first meeting to define areas of focus for path forward:

1 Strategic and operational issues for short term value creation, and
long-term robust development of BBS as global player
2. Acceleration capacity at BBS to capture short range opportunities versus
outside assistance.
3. Likely ways we could engage with Enron for both short term and long-term
wins.
4. Time line for creating the upside.

I am sure Ken and Jeff, will have a lot to add. Please do let me know.

Dorothy, given the significant challenges and opportunities ahead for Enron
BBS, we will have four of our senior most partners with deep insights into
Broad band and ASPs/CSPs join the meeting. I will come the night before, if
possible to have dinner with Jeff and/or Ken. Please do let me know the
possibility.

Regards,

Partha Ghosh
617 421 9990 X475

 - att1.htm