Subject: Re: Empowering People and Enhancing Team Performance
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 06:42:00 -0800 (PST)

Scott, Mr. Skilling with be out of the office on Monday, November 20.  
Best wishes for a productive meeting with Charle Reese.
Katherine Brown

"Scott Berta" <[email-masked]> on 11/15/2000 07:33:15 PM
To: "Jeffery Skilling" <[email-masked]>
cc:  

Subject: Empowering People and Enhancing Team Performance

Dear?Mr. Jeffery  Skilling?
?
My name is  Scott Berta,?I along with my partners, have created some really 
wonderful  opportunities for companies and individuals to participate in 
company training  combined with corporate philanthropy that benefits our 
community. I will be  meeting with Mrs. Charla Reese and some of her team on 
Monday November, 20th at  2:30pm?(1400?Smith Street in Houston, Texas). We 
will be discussing  implementing these team philanthropic?events at Enron.
?
I know  that Enron is very committed to corporate giving and philanthropy. 
I?read  the wonderful write-up on you and what Enron has done during the MS 
150, in  Philanthropy in Texas magazine.? One of the events that my company  
offers is Bikes for the Little Tykes.? This is an event  that creates team 
awareness along with a powerful sense of giving. The  participates?give the 
bikes that they have put together as a team to  needy?children in their 
community.? Unbeknownst to the participates,  the children are brought into 
the event at the very end of the  program.?Team members are able to?see first 
hand what they  have?accomplished and?that they have really have made a 
difference in  a persons life.? We then go through a debrief session and try 
to help the  participants understand how their "customers", aka the children, 
made them feel  and how they can relate their experience to that of their 
daily  activities.
?
I know  this is short notice, but if you have time on Monday, I would really 
like to  meet you.?I look forward to meeting with you and sharing with you 
what my  company has helped other companies do for their communities and 
themselves.  
?
?
Sincerely,  Scott  Berta
Performance Coach/Owner/President
Odyssey Performance Enhancement Network  Southwest
(512)?423-0543 Office
(512)?344-2227 Fax
[email-masked]
www.odysseypen.com
?
 - Scott Berta.vcf