Subject: Re: Houston Mentor Network Breakfast 5.24.01
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 20:58:00 -0700 (PDT)

Mr. Skilling will be travelling and unable to attend on May 24.

Thanks,
Joannie Williamson
713-345-7774

Debbie Long <[email-masked]> on 05/16/2001 05:30:21 PM
To:	Administrator <[email-masked]>
cc:	 

Subject:	Houston Mentor Network Breakfast 5.24.01

Dear Mentors:

 The Houston Technology Center would like to invite you to attend the
Houston Mentor Network Breakfast during which we will introduce a selection
of our newest companies. After the introductions, the Mentors and the
companies will be allowed time to network and to find appropriate "mentor
connections."

The breakfast will be held on Thursday, May 24, at the Briar Club, 2603
Timmons from 7:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.  The cost of the event is $15.  No cash
will be accepted at the door.  Please register online at:
http://www.houstontech.org/calendar/caldetail.asp?ID=118&DATE=5/24/2001

AGENDA

7:00-7:30                   Registration

7:30-8:30                   Breakfast/Introduction to Candidate Companies

8:30-9:00                   Wrap-up/Networking

I look forward to a great turnout!

Sincerely,

Massimo Marolo
Development Manager
Houston Technology Center
[email-masked]