Subject: Re: Macerich Conferences
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 20:24:00 -0700 (PDT)

Dave, please disregard my previous e-mail about the date and location in June, unless June 4-7 in Park City, UT, is not it.  As Jeff has to be in Wyoming on the evening of the 7th, it is possible that he speak in Park City that morning and then go on to Wyoming for the dinner he's attending there.  I'll be back in touch once Jeff has seen this e-mail and responded with his interest...SRS

David W Delainey@EES
04/30/2001 05:12 PM
To:	Jeff Skilling/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc:	 

Subject:	Macerich Conferences

Jeff, 

I will be heading out to Macerich's offices to meet Macerich's management team. At that meeting, we will be discussing the outsource and the future relationship between the companies.  He would also like me to speak to his direct reports about change management and other cultural characteristics of Enron.  However, he would really like you to provide a presentation on the same general topics to the Macerich Company Conference in June.  He has heard you speak and believes your approach and perspective can benefit the conference.

Obviously, these guys are an important relationship and reference for our commercial and real estate business.

Let me know your interest.

Regards
Delainey
---------------------- Forwarded by David W Delainey/HOU/EES on 04/30/2001 05:05 PM ---------------------------

Angela Schwarz
04/27/2001 04:17 PM
To:	David W Delainey/HOU/EES@EES
cc:	Jeremy Blachman/HOU/EES@EES 
Subject:	Macerich Conferences

these are the conferences we discussed on Thursday.    Will discuss further with you on Monday.  thanks

ams
---------------------- Forwarded by Angela Schwarz/HOU/EES on 04/27/2001 04:16 PM ---------------------------

[email-masked] on 04/27/2001 02:09:53 PM
To:	[email-masked]
cc:	[email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked] 
Subject:	Macerich Conferences

Angela - thanks for making time to have dinner with us on Wednesday:  it
was great to see you.

As Art mentioned, since the time we have started working with you, we have
made frequent references to our operating teams about Enron's
accomplishments in the areas of customer excellence and employee
satisfaction.  More generally, we've held Enron out as an example of a
highly accomplished company in all the areas Macerich is currently focusing
on as an organization (operational integration, customer orientation,
scalability, change leadership, and strategic focus).

All of that being said, we would be extremely appreciative of an
opportunity to have either Jeff Skilling or Dave Delainey speak at either
of these conferences.  In any event, we're delighted that you would make an
effort to see if this can be put together.

Relative to upcoming Macerich events, there are two scheduled:

(1) University of Notre Dame Executive Education Program, May 7 - 9 in
South Bend.  The curriculum is centered on change leadership and strategic
thinking (officially "Enhanced Leadership and Strategy in the New
Economy").  Attendees include our Executive Team (Art, David, Rick,Tom, Ed,
and Larry Sidwell) and our Operating Team (17 SVPs).  There is also a
round-table discussion scheduled with our Board on May 9.

(2) Macerich's Company Conference, June 4 - 7 in Park Cities, Utah.  The
emphasis of the conference will be on our "e-Business Transformation" (more
specifically on becoming wholly integrated across functional roles,
customer facing, and highly scalable) and capturing value in our "Value
Network" (relationships we have with retailers, partners, vendors,
shoppers, etc.)  The attendees for this event include the same people at
UND as well as our managerial professionals from the malls and our
corporate offices (about 250 people, total).

Let me know if you need any additional background or information.

Eric