Subject: Re: San Diego Invite
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 12:29:00 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Mr. Morgan,

On behalf of Jeff Skilling, thank you very much for the invitation to speak to the San Diego Chapter of YPO.  Jeff was very flattered and somewhat intrigued by your offer.  However, given the current demands on his time, he must respectfully decline your invitation.

Please let me know if you have any interest in another senior-level representative of Enron speaking to your group, and I'll be happy to do what I can to facilitate that for you.

Again, Mr. Morgan, thank you and the San Diego Chapter of YPO for the the opportunity.

Regards,
Sherri Sera
Assistant to Jeff Skilling
713.853.5984
713.646.8381 (fax)
[email-masked]

"Ronnie Morgan" <[email-masked]> on 05/08/2001 02:33:06 PM
To:	<[email-masked]>
cc:	"Michael S. Morgan" <[email-masked]> 

Subject:	San Diego Invite

Hi Jeff.

I am Mike's brother, Ronnie, living in San Diego and a member of the San
Diego Chapter of YPO.  With all the propaganda being spread about the
electricity and energy crisis we are experiencing here in California, I
thought it would be worthwhile to invite you to town to give us an
insider's view on what is really going on (aka, the "truth").  Is there
anyway you can find time in your busy schedule to visit us over dinner
with a short talk and a question and answer period.  The sooner the
better.

I will schedule a "special" meeting of our chapter to accommodate any
dates that work for you.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Ronnie Morgan
760-476-0700