Subject: Re: Northwest Foreign Key Problems
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 05:07:00 -0700 (PDT)

Chris, 

The IHS DRN's are identified in red below.  Please make one up for the 608 
Novelty Hill M/S point.  Thanks.  

Mat

PS.  This just reminded me that we need to start scraping that additional 
PG&E point that we discussed last week.

From: Chris Hyde/ENRON@enronXgate on 04/17/2001 09:43 AM
To: Matt Smith/NA/Enron@ENRON, Tara Piazze/NA/Enron@ENRON
cc: Colin Tonks/ENRON@enronXgate 

Subject: Northwest Foreign Key Problems

Hello...since I was working to reload some cycle 13 data for Northwest today, 
it seemed like a good a time as any to take care of these few foreign key 
violations as well.  These 4 points are reported on the Northwest site, but 
do not appear in our PIPELINE_LOCATION table as of yet (hence the foreign key 
violation):

458 OWYHEE COMPRESSOR - 3553
611 NORTH DOUGLAS RECEIPT (2001) - 37032
608 NOVELTY HILL M/S - (mkup one)
612 FOUNDATION CREEK PLANT (2001) - 2603

If we can get these matched to their IHS DRN counterparts, that would be 
great.  If not, we can make up the IHS number as we have in the past.

Thanks,
Chris