Subject: Fundy's Objectives
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 23:31:00 -0800 (PST)

Chris,

I met with Phillip yesterday, and he had a few more items to add to his list 
of objectives for me.  For your information, the attached table provides the 
additional items.  Please let me know if you have any questions/comments.  
Also, the following e-mail from Mike Grigsby relates to the Socal sendout 
model objective.  Also for your information, I will be running Randy Gay's 
EOL product (Keystone Cash) next week and will be covering for Tori K during 
her maternity leave.  I don't expect these activities to interfere with my 
fundy responsibilities. 

Mat

---------------------- Forwarded by Matt Smith/NA/Enron on 03/13/2001 07:27 
AM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Phillip K Allen @ ECT                           03/12/2001 11:48 AM

To: [email-masked]
cc:  

Subject: matt Smith

---------------------- Forwarded by Phillip K Allen/HOU/ECT on 03/12/2001 
11:47 AM ---------------------------

Mike Grigsby
03/07/2001 08:05 PM
To: Phillip K Allen/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: matt Smith

Let's have Matt start on the following:

Database for hourly storage activity on Socal.  Begin forecasting hourly and 
daily activity by backing out receipts, using ISO load actuals and backing 
out real time imports to get in state gen numbers for gas consumption, and 
then using temps to estimate core gas load.  Back testing once he gets 
database created should help him forecast core demand.

Update Socal and PG&E forecast sheets.  Also, break out new gen by EPNG and 
TW pipelines.

Mike