Subject: west pl daily morning report
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 07:20:44 -0700 (PDT)

Tara and Matt,

Following is list of error message for west pl 5/5/2001 - 5/7/2001 as of this morning --

Pipeline Name				Msg_Received_DTM		Msg_Desc							Status
----------------------				------------------------------------	--------------------------						-----------------------------------
Kinder Morgan Points D - Cycle 2	05/07/2001 12:22:18 AM		Exclude found in file: An error occurred while executing the page	Job failed
Kinder Morgan Points D - Cycle 4	05/05/2001 11:22:36 PM		Exclude found in file: An error occurred while executing the page	Job failed
Kinder Morgan Points R - Cycle 2	05/07/2001 12:22:19 AM		Exclude found in file: An error occurred while executing the page	Job failed
Kinder Morgan Points R - Cycle 4	05/05/2001 11:22:36 PM		Exclude found in file: An error occurred while executing the page	Job failed
Kinder Morgan Segments - Cycle 2	05/07/2001 12:22:19 AM		Exclude found in file: An error occurred while executing the page	Job failed
Kinder Morgan Segments - Cycle 4	05/05/2001 11:22:36 PM		Exclude found in file: An error occurred while executing the page	Job failed

Transcolorado Points D - Cycle 2		05/07/2001 12:22:19 AM		Exclude found in file: An error occurred while executing the page	Job failed
Transcolorado Points D - Cycle 4		05/05/2001 11:22:36 PM		Exclude found in file: An error occurred while executing the page	Job failed
Transcolorado Points R - Cycle 2		05/07/2001 12:24:07 AM		Exclude found in file: An error occurred while executing the page	Job failed
Transcolorado Points R - Cycle 4		05/05/2001 11:22:35 PM		Exclude found in file: An error occurred while executing the page	Job failed
Transcolorado Segments - Cycle 2	05/07/2001 12:22:19 AM		Exclude found in file: An error occurred while executing the page	Job failed
Transcolorado Segments - Cycle 4	05/05/2001 11:22:35 PM		Exclude found in file: An error occurred while executing the page	Job failed

Finding and solution --

Kinder Morgan and Transcolorado web site has no data for cycle 2 (since 5/6/2001) and cycle 4 (since 5/5/2001).  These cycle infomation were up this morning after I checked few times.  I reset these jobs and all the missing data has been captured and saved to shares and database.

Eddie