Subject: Annual get together
From: [email-masked]
To: e-mail <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 13:59:39 -0700 (PDT)

Hello!!!!!  I haven't heard much from either of you concerning what we'd
like to do this year.  I have zero vacation since Matt & I are going to
Alaska in August for 2 weeks.  It's not Jazz Fest, but I wanted to let you
know that we have 2 good events coming up in B'Ham next month.

1.  May 12 - Crawfish Boil.  Annual event to raise money for charity.  Entry
fee: asked $5 donation.  Bands, good food, beer.  Options to spread a
blanket or bring a chair or just wander around and stand in front of stages
(2 to choose from).  See link below for more info.
http://www.crawfishboil.org/ <http://www.crawfishboil.org/>

2.  May 18-20 - City Stages.  This is our annual music festival.  Other
cities (Atlanta, Chattanooga, etc.) have patterned their events from this
one that's been going on for over 20 years.  I've been once and it was fun -
multiple stages - not Jazz Fest caliber, but what is?  Tickets are $20/day
or $35-40/weekend pass.  Again, food, beers, etc.  See link below for more
info.
http://www.citystages.org/ <http://www.citystages.org/>

Just wanted to put the offer out there to see if you guys were interested.
Obviously, we'd work it out so that whoever came could stay at my house (I
figure I can sleep ~10).  Let me know if you're interested or if you've
found anything else we might want to look into.

Becky Kostek
CH2M Hill
The Plaza Building, Suite 528
2112 Eleventh Avenue South
Birmingham, AL 35205
Phone: 205-326-8912 ext. 11
Fax: 205-326-8878