Subject: FW: Addition of OXY point to Enron online
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 05:18:58 -0800 (PST)

Do you have a problem doing this?  We would just change the description  at  Socal KRS to inlcude this point.
 -----Original Message-----
From: 	[email-masked]@ENRON  
Sent:	Tuesday, November 20, 2001 1:08 PM
To:	Tholt, Jane M.
Subject:	Addition of OXY point to Enron online

Janie

As we discussed, we would like you to consider adding the OXY point for Elk
Hills deliveries into SOCAL at the Gosford intertie to the "NGI Socal/PG&E
KRS" physical point. If you look on SOCAL's System Operations report our
deliveries are listed as "Elk Hills - Gosford Intertie". Our flows on this
pipeline typically range from 80MM to 165MM/day.

Our gas from  this point interconnects with the PG&E Kern River station gas
that then is delivered through Wheeler Ridge into SOCAL.

Separately we would also be very interested in an SOCAL In state Production
point on Enron OnLine.

Pat Mulhern