Subject: RE: Plant Outage List
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 09:45:56 -0700 (PDT)

I will forward your request again.

Webmaster
California ISO

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, April 30, 2001 9:34 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Plant Outage List

I am waiting for a response to an email I sent 1 month ago regarding your
database of facilities used to generate the daily plant outage list.  I
would like to cross reference the outage information you provide with other
data from other sources and would like an efficient way to "join" the data.
It would be helpful to me if I had a table of plants showing your text name
and a unique ISO or WSCC identifying code.  I can be reached at 713-853-0472
for any questions regarding this request.  Thank you.

Mathew Smith