Subject: FW: Enron Greeley Contracts
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2001 13:27:24 -0700 (PDT)

Once again, HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: Poole Jr., Robert W. [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, October 01, 2001 9:20 AM
To: Lucci, Paul T.
Cc: Hack, John W.
Subject: Enron Greeley Contracts

Paul,
Have you heard anything from Gerald?  We need to get these contracts signed.
I am having problems reconciling with Thersa's invoices.  I have paid the
amount reflected on the invoices even through I did not agree for April,
May, June, and July.  I short paid the August invoice.  This is not a good
situation to be in without a contract.  I am not sure where Greeley and
Enron stand with each other especially in light of the difficulties I am
having reconciling the invoices.  
I do not want either party(Greeley or Enron) to find themselves in a
situation that would end up in arbitration.  Talking on the phone or
exchanging worksheets has not proved to be the most efficient way to settle
these differences.  Do you have any sugestions on how we can get the
contracts executed and the invoices reconciled before the deal terminates at
the end of October?   

Thanks...Robert