Subject: FW: Revised August
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 09:30:19 -0700 (PDT)

Valerie,

FYI - from Robert Poole at Greeley Gas.

Robert:
Maybe we can get together later this week to see if we can figure out the difference for August.  Let me know.

Thanks,
Theresa

-----Original Message-----
From: Poole Jr., Robert W. [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2001 10:25 AM
To: Staab, Theresa
Subject: RE: Revised August

Thersa,
I recalculated the August invoice and I am still coming up with a difference
between your invoice and my calculations.  The difference for August is
$18,713.96.  I am issuing a adjustment for the $18,713.96.  So, when the
funds are transferred to Enron, there will be two transactions that will net
$794,486.45.  
Also, I am not paying the additional $10,210.77 PPA for July.  When you
revise July's invoice, I will pay based on the revised invoice.  
I will take the invoices down to Accounting tomorrow after they have been
approved.  John is out today, but will be back in the office tomorrow.  I
will try to expedite payment tomorrow.
Can you please forward this to Valerie?  

Robert

-----Original Message-----
From: Staab, Theresa [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2001 4:30 PM
To: [email-masked]; Vela, Valerie
Subject: Revised August

Robert, Valerie,

I have revised the fuel percent from .0107 to .0078.  Please call me if
you have any questions.

Thanks,
Theresa

(I will start working on correcting all prior months and get an
adjustment out soon.)

 <<Greeley Gas August 01 Revised 9-24.xls>> 

**********************************************************************
This e-mail is the property of Enron Corp. and/or its relevant affiliate and
may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the
intended recipient (s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by
others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or
authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender or reply
to Enron Corp. at [email-masked] and delete all
copies of the message. This e-mail (and any attachments hereto) are not
intended to be an offer (or an acceptance) and do not create or evidence a
binding and enforceable contract between Enron Corp. (or any of its
affiliates) and the intended recipient or any other party, and may not be
relied on by anyone as the basis of a contract by estoppel or otherwise.
Thank you. 
**********************************************************************