Subject: Re: Engage
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 04:58:00 -0700 (PDT)

Russell:
I am working with Tana on the Engage US amendment.  There should be no open 
issues, but before I left I sent some e-mails to Luke Mickum, their attorney 
which he never responded to.

Tana,
Please ask Mary Cook to review the Engage Canada Guaranty from West Coast.  
The comments that I made to the other Engage Guaranty which I have forwarded 
to you should apply here.  Has their attorney in Canada responded to  the 
Engage Canada amendment?  The latest draft of the Engage US amendment and the 
latest draft of the Engage Canada amendment I believe is still on your system 
and should be in the file, but you and Mary should both follow up with their 
attorney based on the e-mails that I sent to him which I have forwarded to 
you.

Carol St. Clair
EB 3892
713-853-3989 (Phone)
713-646-3393 (Fax)
[email-masked]

	Russell Diamond
	08/03/00 02:34 PM
		 
		 To: Carol St Clair/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Engage

Hi Carol, 

Hope you and you newborn are doing well?  I am not sure what work issues you 
are handling, if any, but I would like to ask you if you have any further 
information on Engage.  I think Tana Jones may have been speaking to you on 
this issue.  I have received a guaranty format from Westcoast Gas Inc. to 
cover Engage Energy Canada LP.  They are waiting on our review before they 
issue the executed document.  Tana has a copy of this.  Also, I would like to 
know what outstanding issues we have with the Engage US and Canada ISDA 
amendments so I can go ahead and work to finish them up.

Hope all is well,

Russell