Subject: Office Build-out
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 03:57:00 -0700 (PDT)

Suzanne:
FYI.  Can you and the clerks handle packing up my office?  I may be able to 
help but I don't want to make any commitment  that I can make it up there.  
Hopefully, it won't take that long and the only files that need to be marked 
or perhaps put in the legal assistant area are the files near my window.  If 
the move-out timing slips and happens while you are on vacation, I would 
prefer that it be handled before hand so that the floater doesn't have to 
worry about it.  Let me know what you think.  Sorry to impose but I tried to 
do as much as I could before I left.

Carol St. Clair
EB 3892
713-853-3989 (Phone)
713-646-3393 (Fax)
[email-masked]
----- Forwarded by Carol St Clair/HOU/ECT on 08/09/00 10:52 AM -----

	Mark Taylor
	08/08/00 09:08 AM
		 
		 To: Carol St Clair/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Office Build-out

It looks like Phase II of our construction project (over where Julia's office 
used to be) will be finished on the 18th so she will be moving into her new 
office that weekend.  I now have the plans for Phase III and it turns out 
your office will be included in the construction area.  Phase III will 
probably start on the 25th.  That could always slip but I wanted to give you 
as much notice as possible.

Hope you are all doing well.  Getting any sleep yet?