Subject: Re: EEI Cover Sheet
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 1979 16:00:00 -0800 (PST)

Phyllis,
I need to check into

Carol St. Clair
EB 3889
713-853-3989 (Phone)
713-646-3393 (Fax)
[email-masked]

	[email-masked]
	05/09/2001 03:03 PM
		 
		 To: [email-masked]
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Re: EEI Cover Sheet

Carol - Thanks for your prompt turn-around on this document.  I've asked
John Morissette, our contract administrator, to get you the information
needed to fill out the Party B info on the cover sheet.   When I download
your document, the check boxes on the cover sheet do not appear, so I am
having John and our credit person, Valerie Mooney, checking it.  All the
language in the "Other Changes" section (except the payment provision)
looks in good order.

I understand that the billing and payment issue is still being discussed,
and I was asked to mention it to you as well.  All of Select's
counter-parties under Master Agreements expect payment to be made by the
later of the twentieth day of the month following service, or 10 days after
an invoice. If Select agrees to make payments within 5 days after an
invoice, but only receives revenues on the 10th day, it creates a cash flow
problem for Select.  How do you suggest that we resolve this issue?  It
seems to be a football going back and forth between the credit and the
billings folks.

Also, since we are so close to finalizing the document, we need to have the
appropriate folks work on putting together Attachment A (referenced in Part
1., (b) Prior Transactions).  Janice thought that the Enron folks would
take a first shot at the document, and then Select could verify it.  Can
you move that along to the appropriate people?

Thank you,

Phyllis Lemell