Subject: RE: Engage Energy America LLC
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 06:09:00 -0700 (PDT)

I think that after my phone conversation today with Glen Mackey.  Carol St 
Clair is the attorney working on this now that Janice Moore has left Enron.  
By copy of this email, I am letting Carol know that you are also interested 
in the outcome and are a potential contact if we have commercial 
questions/issues.  Thanks.
Paul

 -----Original Message-----
From:  Mandola, Teresa  
Sent: Monday, March 19, 2001 5:45 PM
To: Radous, Paul
Subject: RE: Engage Energy America LLC

Not to worry...I don't have that authority.
I am on the marketing team ..
If you don't mind....when the EEI & guaranty are in place, will you give me a 
heads up ?
Thanks ..

From: Paul Radous/ENRON@enronXgate on 03/19/2001 05:41 PM
To: Teresa Mandola/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc:  

Subject: RE: Engage Energy America LLC

Until we have our EEI executed and the guaranty in house, please do not turn 
them on for power EOL.

 -----Original Message-----
From:  Mandola, Teresa  
Sent: Monday, March 19, 2001 3:41 PM
To: Diamond, Russell
Cc: Radous, Paul
Subject: RE: Engage Energy America LLC

Russell,  

Thank you so much for your prompt response.  
Paul, please let me know if I can assist you.

T.

From: Russell Diamond/ENRON@enronXgate on 03/19/2001 03:35 PM
To: Teresa Mandola/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc: Paul Radous/ENRON@enronXgate 

Subject: RE: Engage Energy America LLC

Teresa, I am working with Engage on Gas and Financial, Paul Radous in my 
group is working with them on Power.  I can not make any credit decisions on 
the Power side, although I can say, that until we get guaranty's in on the 
gas/financial side we can not turn them on EOL, and I am sure this is the 
same for Power, unless they have come to some other agreement.

 -----Original Message-----
From:  Mandola, Teresa  
Sent: Monday, March 19, 2001 3:24 PM
To: Diamond, Russell; Guidroz, Walter
Subject: Engage Energy America LLC

I have been working with Engage to get them in position to trade power.  I 
know you are working with them as well, regarding a guarantee.  As I 
understand, this should be in place and the production group should be able 
to provide them with their execute packet very soon.

I just wanted to make sure this is the case, since I'm somewhere in the 
middle !

Please verify what I'm thinking ...thank you both.

T. Mandola