Subject: Re: Carolina Power & Light
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 05:48:00 -0700 (PDT)

[I'll see you at approx. 1  p.m. today right?] 

Re the below, contact the credit group to see if they can speedily resolve 
the credit issues so as to bring the EEI to bear on the transansaction, 
clearly the best result.  Credit will also indicate whether the size of the 
trade is such that they want to insist the trade is done under a completed 
EEI Master, rather than being documented the 'old way' and then brought under 
the EEI Master upon its completion.  If the trade will be completed under the 
Tariff, you'll want to look at the Tariff to see what underlying terms you're 
dealing with (e.g., 1 year limit on term of trade completed under the Tariff, 
availability of LDs for a trade involving LD energy, etc.)

If not already known to you, Genia or Elizabeth may have input on where 
things stood in Janice's negotiations with CP&L.

	Carol St Clair
	05/22/2001 12:13 PM
		 
		 To: David Portz/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: Genia FitzGerald/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: Carolina Power & Light

David:
CP&L has marked up a confirm that we sent to them for a deal that was done 
5/8/2001 to make it subject to their 5/18/98 Tariff agreement.  We are in the 
process of negotiating an EEI Master with them but have some outstanding 
credit issues.  How should I respond to their mark-up?  This was one of 
Janice's files.

Carol St. Clair
EB 3889
713-853-3989 (Phone)
713-646-3393 (Fax)
[email-masked]