Subject: Re: Kaiser financial agreements
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 03:53:00 -0700 (PDT)

Matt:
There is a Master Commodity Swap Agreement dated May 1, 1996 between Kaiser 
Aluminum & Chemical Corporation and Metallgesellschaft Ltd. which I thin k is 
now Enron Metals Limited.  Aren't the swaps documented under this Master?

Carol St. Clair
EB 3889
713-853-3989 (Phone)
713-646-3393 (Fax)
[email-masked]

	Matt Dawson/Enron@EUEnronXGate
	05/25/2001 10:12 AM
		 
		 To: Carol St Clair/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: Paul Simons/Enron@EUEnronXGate
		 Subject: Kaiser  financial agreements

Hello claire- I have spoken to EML's documentation department who confirmed 
that the Kaiser  entity used for  financial trades is  Kaiser Aluminium & 
Chemical Corporation. I can also confirm that there is an  ISDA Master in 
place  between Kaiser and ENA, effective August 28 1997, but there is no ISDA 
Master (signed or in negotiation) with Enron Metals Limited, the financial 
trading arm of Enron Metals. EML trades have been running from 9 Jan 2001 to 
4 May2001.

Hope this helps

Matt Dawson