Subject: Re: New Master Form
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 01:29:00 -0700 (PDT)

Mike:
I am free until 4:15 today.  The only time I am not available is from Noon to 
1:30.
Carol St. Clair
EB 3889
713-853-3989 (Phone)
713-646-3393 (Fax)
[email-masked]

	Mike D Smith@EES
	05/25/2001 09:12 AM
		 
		 To: Vicki Sharp/HOU/EES@EES, James E Keller/HOU/EES@EES, Marianne 
Castano/HOU/EES@EES, Deborah Culver/HOU/EES@EES, Michelle 
Maynard/HOU/EES@EES, Richard Freed/HOU/EES@EES, Edwin Essandoh/HOU/EES@EES, 
Carol St Clair/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: [email-masked]
		 Subject: New Master Form

Attached you will find the latest draft of the new Master Form.  Please 
review and send me any comments today--we'd like to get this out to the 
business team by 3:00 today.  I think all of the comments we received and 
developed in the last 3 meetings have been incorporated, including the 
bankruptcy matters.  Because there are so many changes, I don't think a 
blackline would be helpful--however, let me know if you want one.   I have 
bracketed questions and open issues and highlighted areas that I think need 
either more work or extra attention from the business teams.  I'd like to see 
us be able to pare this document down just a bit--I think a 5 page master and 
a 1 to 1 1/2 page confirmation is reasonable.  Thanks.   MDS