Subject: RE: MEGA Deals to Assigned
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 08:31:00 -0700 (PDT)

To Rhonda,

My bad...It looks like MEGA is assigning ALL of its physical power positions 
with EPMI to ENA.  The attached spreadsheet below has the options in the 
lower section, which should really be part of the "to be assigned" group.

To All,

Sorry for the confusion,

Wendy

 -----Original Message-----
From:  Conwell, Wendy  
Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2001 2:53 PM
To: Denton, Rhonda
Cc: Murphy, Melissa Ann; St Clair, Carol; Ngo, Tracy; Yoder, Christian
Subject: MEGA Deals to Assigned

Please find attached a spreadsheet which matches up the MEGA Deals with the 
EPMI deals to be assigned from MEGA to Morgan.  Please review deal numbers 
for accuracy and then review the confirms to ensure that all necessary West 
Product Definitions are either in the confirm.  If they are not in the 
confirm, they need to be identified in the amendment to the Master Agreement 
with Morgan.

Thanks,
Wendy

 << File: Deals COB 052801 (to assign to mscg).xls >>