Subject: Update
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 04:44:00 -0700 (PDT)

Pablo and Jose:
Thanks for the update.  Based on the marketing information that you received 
from us yesterday, are there any restrictions on our folks in Mexico going 
forward with their marketing efforts?  If so, please advise.  Prior to 
receiving you written advice, would it be possible to schedule a call maybe 
on Wednesday of next week with myself and Jaime so that we can at least 
outline any potential online issues, both in connection with our marketing 
efforts and in connection with the online documents that you are reviewing? I 
am available anytime after 2:30 (Houston time) on Wednesday and I am wide 
open on Thursday.

Carol St. Clair
EB 3892
713-853-3989 (Phone)
713-646-3393 (Fax)
[email-masked]