Subject: FINAL Comments
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 09:53:00 -0700 (PDT)

Adele and Maria:
Here are my final comments:

1. In the ISDA Schedule, Part 4, Section (f)(iii), we cannot accept a 30 day 
waiting period.  Why can't the Guaranty be furnished when the Reorg becomes 
effective?

2. In each Guaranty, there is an extra zero in the "cap" amount.

3. In the PSE&G Guaranty, the Counterparty notice section should be just like 
what is in the Master for primary notices and copies.

4. In the LC, in the new language on the second page, change Uniform Customs 
to UCP.

That's all I have.  Subject to resolving point #1, please e-mail to me the 
Enron Guaranty and please coordinate with Susan Flynn on getting final 
versions executed and obtaining other closing items.  I will review your 
opinion shortly.  

Carol St. Clair
EB 3892
713-853-3989 (Phone)
713-646-3393 (Fax)