Subject: Re: Puget Sound
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 05:21:00 -0700 (PDT)

Joe:
I think that Tana is right.  I guess that if we do a telephone trade and use 
the ECC Canada Annex A then we need to make the same modifications to that.  
Is that correct?  Have they requested any modifications to the online GTC?

Carol

	Larry Joe Hunter
	05/18/2000 12:14 PM
		
		 To: Carol St Clair/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Re: Puget Sound

Carol,

We've had some issues lately with EnronOnline deals and Puget Sound.  Should 
this entity always be booked with ECC?  Currently, depending on the index 
traded, it downloads into Trade Capture as either ENA or ECC.  In speaking 
with Tana the other day we had decided that whichever Enron entity downloads 
is the one we should confirm the deal under.

thanks,
Joe

   Carol St Clair                05/18/2000 10:02 AM

To: Larry Joe Hunter/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Susan Bailey/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bob Bowen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jefferson D 
Sorenson/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Puget Sound

Joe:
We are entering into an Agreement with Puget Sound Energy, Inc. in which we 
are agreeing to some chnages to our new form of Annex A.  Enclosed is the new 
form which we have agreed to which should be attached to all trades done with 
Puget after February 2, 2000.  Alos enclosed is the Agreement that we will 
enter into.  Call me if you have any questions.

Carol St. Clair
EB 3892
713-853-3989 (Phone)
713-646-3393 (Fax)