Subject: ISDA Securities Rep
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 09:55:00 -0700 (PDT)

Greg:
Can you help me answer this question?  Also, we have been through our ISDA 
forms and had the following questions with respect to Canadian law matters?

1. We have assumed that for all ISDA Masters where Canadian law applies, we 
should not insert our arbitration provision.  Is this correct?

2. With respect to the Trade Option exemption and Eligible Swap Participant 
reps that we normally insert in our form (which I have enclosed below), we 
have assumed that the only time that these reps should not be inserted is 
when the Master is between ECC and a Canadian or Foreign counterparty?  Is 
this correct?  What we are unsure about is whther these reps are needed when 
ECC's counterparty is a US entity.  We look forward to hearing from you.
Carol

----- Forwarded by Carol St Clair/HOU/ECT on 05/19/2000 04:14 PM -----

	Carol St Clair
	05/15/2000 12:27 PM
		 
		 To: Peter Keohane/CAL/ECT@ECT
		 cc: Susan Bailey/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: ISDA Securities Rep

Weyerhaeuser Company Limited, 

Peter:
Weyerhaeuser Company Limited, a company located in Ontario, wants to change 
the standard securities rep that we have in our current ISDA Schedule to the 
following:

"It is a Qualified Party within the meaning of the Ontario Securities 
Commission, Rule 91-505 Over-the-Counter Derivatives."  Our current rep is 
attached.  Is this something that we can agree to?
Carol