Subject: Aquila/Utilicorp
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 07:04:00 -0700 (PDT)

Susan:
I spoke with Utilicorp's contract person today and we have decided to do the 
following:

1. Leave the ISDA dated May 3, 2000
2. Change the Assignment Effective Date in the Transfer Agreement to whatever 
date we agree upon with Utilicorp.

Apparently, the ISDA has not been signed yet but will be by them in the next 
few days.  Until Russell comes back, they cannot sign the Transfer 
Agreement.  Could you please do the following this week:

1. Have the enclosed new form of Transfer Agreement signed and sent to 
Russell.  Leave the date on Page 1 blank.
2. Send to Russell the additional certificate that he is requesting attaching 
ENA's resolutions.
Thanks.

Brant:
How much lead time to we need to make the switch online?  Does Utilicorp have 
a password?  I'm hopeful that by sometime next week, they will sign the 
Transfer Agreement so that all trades could be confirmed under Utilicorp.