Subject: ENA Orientation
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 02:32:00 -0700 (PDT)

Erica:
Please forward this to Smaantha once Suzanne gets her name registered for 
this class.  Thanks.
Carol
----- Forwarded by Carol St Clair/HOU/ECT on 06/05/2000 09:31 AM -----

	Gracie S Presas
	06/05/2000 09:12 AM
		 
		 To: Alexandra Burnett/Corp/Enron@Enron, Carolyn George/Corp/Enron@ECT, Lisa 
Best/Corp/Enron@Enron, Stacey Bolton/HOU/EES@EES, Courtney 
Campbell/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Edward Fundora/Corp/Enron@Enron, Simone Scott 
Walker/Corp/Enron@ENRON, [email-masked], Paige Wilkinson/Corp/Enron@ECT, 
Carol St Clair/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sherri Griffin/Corp/Enron@Enron, Shirley 
Jin/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Teresa Bien/Corp/Enron@ECT, Toni Graham/Corp/Enron@ECT, 
Debi Vanwey/HOU/ECT@ECT, Dave Hill/Corp/Enron@Enron, Elspeth 
Inglis/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Karen Clay/HOU/ECT@ECT, Cynthia 
Boseman-Harris/Corp/Enron@enron, Sandi M Braband/HOU/ECT@ECT, Joan 
Woodson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Chris Riegler/Corp/Enron@Enron, Frank 
Zendejas/Corp/Enron@ECT, Legal Temp 6/HOU/ECT@ECT, David 
Lowicki/NA/Enron@Enron, Angela Stie/NA/Enron@Enron, Hilda 
Bourgeois-Galloway/Corp/Enron@enron, Amanda Curless/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Becky 
Quintana/Corp/Enron@enron, Darlene C Forsyth/HOU/ECT@ECT, Edward 
Anderson/Corp/Enron@ENRON
		 cc: 
		 Subject: ENA Orientation

You are scheduled to attend the ENA Orientation on June 15 in EB552 at 8:30 
am - 4:00 pm.

Please complete the following and forward back to me.

 Name (To be type on name badge):
 Company Name:
 Department Name:
 Title:

Thanks,

Gracie