Subject: ETA Agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 03:33:00 -0700 (PDT)

Patricia:
Frank forwarded to em your chnages to the ETA Agreement and here is our 
response:

1. I would like to discuss with you your chnages to Sections 1 and 2 (a).

2. We cannot accept the chnages that were made to section 2(b).  Any 
confidential info that you give us will be subject to the confidentiality 
provisions of the ETA.

3. We cannot accept the first deletion in Section 3(a) and with respect to 
the remaining deletions in Section 3(a) and the deletions in Section 3(d), I 
just want to make sure that we both understand how this will work in the vent 
that you want to trade a product on the website and there is no Master in 
place.

Please call me at your convenience.  

Carol St. Clair
EB 3892
713-853-3989 (Phone)
713-646-3393 (Fax)
[email-masked]