Subject: Utilicorp
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 04:49:00 -0700 (PDT)

Stephanie and Frank:
Both Susan Bailey and I have spoken with Utilicorp's attorney and here is my 
understanding of where things stand:

1. On Friday, it was my understanding that they submitted their password 
application and that the problem was that the person that they needed to set 
up the sub-user passwords was not in the office.  My understanding is that he 
will be in on Tuesday and that is when they are going to try to set up those 
accounts.  Does that require them to send any paperwork to us?

2. Once the sub-user accounts are set up, then we need to pick a date for the 
Transfer Agreement to become effective.  Since we are changing the date from 
June 16th, this will require someone from Utilicorp to initial the change and 
their attorney wasn't sure when that will happen.  Once the new date is 
picked and initialed, then we can begin trading under Utilicorp's name, but 
nothing should be done until before then.  Either Susan or I will let you 
know when that date is.

Please call me at 33989 if you have any questions.
Carol