Subject: Re: Agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 09:28:00 -0700 (PDT)

We have 38c1 from 9-11 tomorrow.

	Bill Windle@ENRON
	06/22/2000 03:33 PM
		 
		 To: Gaurav Babbar/HOU/ECT@ECT, Leslie Hansen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Carol St 
Clair/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Agreement

Carol/Leslie,

Here it is....

---------------------- Forwarded by Bill Windle/Corp/Enron on 06/22/2000 
03:32 PM ---------------------------

"Gieryn, Rick TL21J" <[email-masked]> on 06/22/2000 03:09:44 PM
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>, 
"[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
cc: "Zaccaria, Ed TL32B" <[email-masked]>, "Hoog, David T TL16" 
<[email-masked]>, "Sindaco, Mary C TL21J" <[email-masked]> 

Subject: Agreement

Bill:  Attached is a revised draft of the Agreement which incorporates the
resolution of the open items discussed last evening and this morning.  We
look forward to going over this with you tomorrow.

Please note that we have not received your e-mail containing language
relating to indemnification.  This is not incorporated into the contract.
Rick.

 <<Replacement Power Insurance Policy1.doc>>

 - Replacement Power Insurance Policy1.doc