Subject: Re: Details needed
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 01:13:00 -0700 (PDT)

Russell:
There are a number of factors that determine priority, one of them being 
exposure amounts.  I have asked David to prepare a chart for me before I 
spend alot of time pursuing counterparties and that is what I am waiting 
for.  I would really like to have this information within the next week so 
that before I go on maternity leave I can at least summarize what needs to be 
done.  Can someone else in credit give David the Exposure information so that 
David can finalize the chart with the other information that I have 
requested?  I am afraid that if we wait until you get back, I will be gone.
Carol

	Russell Diamond
	06/30/2000 07:53 AM
		
		 To: David P Dupre/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: Carol St Clair/HOU/ECT@ECT, Veronica Espinoza/Corp/Enron@ENRON
		 Subject: Re: Details needed

I will not be in the office next week, although I think we do need to get a 
game plan together to capture the counterparty's that need to be pursued with 
unexecuted confirmations.

Carol, maybe we can talk of the priority of counterparty's

Russell

David P Dupre
06/30/2000 07:42 AM
To: Carol St Clair/HOU/ECT@ECT, Russell Diamond/HOU/ECT@ECT, Veronica 
Espinoza/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc:  
Subject: Details needed

I think that we should meet soon to resolve the current need
of obtaining exposures for our outstanding unexecuted confirmations.

Please let me know your availability for next week. 
I am suggesting Wednesday at 11am.

Thanks
David
3-3528