Subject: Status of Online Amendments
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 10:58:00 -0700 (PDT)

Tana:
As we discussed, here is my list of amendments that are according to my 
records in various stages of negotiation:

1. Allegheny energy - Patricia Clark sent to Frank Davis her comments on June 
15th by e-mail.  I responded on June 19th and have never heard back from 
her.  Most of her comments we could not accept.  None of her comments have 
been run by Dave.

2. Imperial Oil -  Grant Oh was handling this.  They had 3 comments. most of 
which we could not accept.  I spoke with Grant about this around June 6th and 
have never heard back from him.  None of their proposed changes have been run 
by Dave.

3. Kennecott Coal Sales Company - A draft amendment letter which Dave F. has 
approved was sent to them on May 15th.  My contact there is Jim Sobule  Wayne 
Gresham is alos involved in this.  I have never heard back from Jim. 

4. Arco - We received by e-mail comments from David Dyck at Arco in March.  
Tori Kuykendall and Grant Oh are involved from the Enron side.  I responded  
to David Dyck by e-mail on March 10th and have never heard anything further 
on this.  None of their comments or my response has been reviewed by Dave.

5. Chevron - Canada - I received a letter from Bruce Borwick  on January 31st 
which I responded to and have never heard anything further from them.  Dave 
has not reviewed their comments or my response.

6. Cargill - I sent to Mike Pederson a form of amendment letter which I don't 
think has been signed.  They wanted a minor change to the confidentiality 
language.  Dave has not seen this but in the event that Cargill comes back to 
life, i doubt that he will have a problem with it.

7. Cinergy - I sent a draft amendment letter which dave approved to John 
Dirheimer on May 15th.   To my knowledge it has not been signed.

8. Duke Energy - I sent a draft amendment letter to John Puett on May 15th 
which Dave approved.  To my knowledge, it has not been signed.

9. Talisman - we have been exchanging drafts of a revised ETA for months.  My 
contact there is Ann Love.  We are close to reaching agreement with them and 
mark has been involved in some of the early discussions.  I am sending to 
Dave a mark-up of the revised agreement for his approval.

All of the ETA amendment letters and the Talisman revised ETA are in my 
directory under specproj/online.

Carol