Subject: Re: Forms to be Signed
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 05:29:00 -0700 (PDT)

Mark:
I need for you to send an e-mail to Michelle Word informing her of the 
following in connection with my leave that you have approved:

1. In addition to the 6 weeks that Enron allows for leave, I am planning on 
adding to that period and using any remaining vacation time that I have for 
2000 which I believe is an additional 10-12 days.

2. After that time is used up, I plan to take an unpaid leave of absence.  
Michelle informs me that I have to specify a date and as you are aware I am 
not sure how long I will take but if I need to specify a date, let's just 
pick until December 31, 2000 and as you and I have discussed, I will keep you 
informed throughout my leave as to what my plans are once I decide.

3. Tentatively, I am planning for July 14th to be my last day but I should 
know more after next Wednesday.

Thanks and let me know if you have any questions.

Carol
----- Forwarded by Carol St Clair/HOU/ECT on 07/06/2000 12:20 PM -----

	Michele Word@ENRON
	07/06/2000 12:00 PM
		
		 To: Carol St Clair/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Re: Forms to be Signed

Hi Carol,

All I need is a note from the Dr. showing the delivery date.  If you are 
planning on taking any additional time, it must be cleared by your supervisor 
prior to you leaving.
I can give you a form to return once the baby is born if you are going to add 
the baby to your insurance.

Let me know if you have any additional questions.

   

	From:  Carmen Chavira @ ECT                           07/05/2000 11:28 AM

To: Carol St Clair/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Michele Word/Corp/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Re: Forms to be Signed  

Michele Word will process your leave, please call her at 345-8662 for an 
appointment.

Thanks
Carmen

   Carol St Clair                06/30/2000 03:20 PM

To: Carmen Chavira/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Forms to be Signed

	

Carmen:
Per my voice mail message to you, I need to get with you to get all of the 
paperwork done that needs to be done before I go on leave.  I would very much 
like to do that next week for I am close to me delivery date.  Please call 
me.  
Carol St. Clair
EB 3892
713-853-3989 (Phone)
713-646-3393 (Fax)
[email-masked]