Subject: How Are you?
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 03:15:00 -0700 (PDT)

Cindy:
Thought I would try e-mailing you since using the phone is more of a 
challenge.  So far so good although I can't say that we are on any type of 
schedule.  Before I forget, what is the name of the breast pump that you are 
using?  Looks like the one that I have is not that great.  How many ounces 
should I expect to be able to pump?  I'm trying to judge whether I should 
keep this pump.  Anyway, back to Charles Eugene, he is pretty much of a night 
owl so i try to sleep when he does when I can.  We are ion a feeding frenzy 
every 21/2 to 3 hours and I'm hoping I can extend that at night soon.  Any 
suggestions?  What type of formula do you use?  Alos, do you have any secret 
methods for putting Jillian down to sleep?  Do you let her suck on a 
pacifier?  All Charles wants to do is suck on me.  Arthur was better at 
falling asleep on his own.

How's Jillian doing ?  I can't wait to see a picture of her and I will be 
sending out pictures soon.  Arthur is adjusting well.  He is really into 
tennis now which I am thrilled about.  We were able to convince Bill's mother 
not to come this weekend because I am not quite up to a visit.  I think she 
took it well but you never can tell, but at this point I really don't care 
what she thinks because i am not ready for her to visit until I'm more mobile 
which hopefully I will be in another week or 2.

Sue,
How are you and Cate doing?  Can you talk to mom about scheduling a  visit so 
that we can schedule a christening date?  Bill's older sister's husband Bill 
is the godfather.  Mom mentioned late August but I would like to pin 
something down soon so that we can make the necessary arrangements.

Well, I've got to go as I hear Charles waking up.  Take care both of you and 
call or write me.

Love, Carol 

Carol St. Clair
EB 3892
713-853-3989 (Phone)
713-646-3393 (Fax)
[email-masked]