Subject: Sutter Health
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 02:07:00 -0700 (PDT)

Another deal for your review and comments. 

 Jim

---------------------- Forwarded by James E Keller/HOU/EES on 05/21/2001 
09:06 AM ---------------------------

	Enron Energy Services
	
	From:  Andrew Wu                           05/20/2001 03:38 PM
	Phone No: 713 853-0504

To: Dennis Benevides/HOU/EES@EES, George Waidelich/SFO/EES@EES, Lamar 
Frazier/HOU/EES@EES
cc: James E Keller/HOU/EES@EES, Mike D Smith/HOU/EES@EES, Robert C 
Williams/Enron@EnronXGate 
Subject: Sutter Health

Attached to this email pls find my revised Sutter document, incorporating our 
thoughts and comments to date.  Pls advise with comments or questions.  Jim 
Keller, will you be the one taking care of coordinating legal review with 
ENA, or is it someone else?

Thanks,

AW