Subject: Revised UCC
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 08:35:00 -0700 (PDT)

As we discussed, I have attached a memo that discusses the Revised UCC
generally and an outline that focuses on the transition.  Please call me if
you have any questions.

(See attached file: #441719 v1 - Revised UCC Memo.doc)(See attached file:
#561103 v4 - Revised Article 9 Transition Memo.doc)

Lech Kalembka
Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft
100 Maiden Lane
New York, NY  10038
Tel.: (212) 504-6918
Fax: (212) 504-6666
E-mail: [email-masked]
==============================================================================
NOTE:  The information in this email is confidential and may be legally 
privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, you must not read, use or 
disseminate the information.  Although this email and any attachments are 
believed to be free of any virus or other defect
that might affect any computer system into which it is received and opened, 
it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free and 
no responsibility is accepted by Cadwalader, Wickersham
& Taft for any loss or damage arising in any way from its use.

==============================================================================

 - #441719 v1 - Revised UCC Memo.doc
 - #561103 v4 - Revised Article 9 Transition Memo.doc