Subject: RE: Status
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 06:14:00 -0700 (PDT)

Carol -

Attached are my responses to your e-mail sent 6/5.  If your could consider
these responses and integrate them into your re-draft.  We can set up a
conference call once we have an estimated arrival time for the re-draft.
Thanx for your responses.  (Please acknowledge receipt.)

JFalconi

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2001 8:55 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Status

Jack:
Jim Crump met with Mike Sullivan and Julie Beck yesterday and it appears as
if based on the e-mails that we have exchanged that the next step is to
have a conference call to finalize the ISDA and the remaining open issues.
What I plan to do by tomorrow is circulate a redraft of the Schedules.
Julie and Mike agreed that David Turpin should partic ipate in the call so
that all open issues can be resolved.  Could you please contact my
assistant, Suzanne Adams, at 713-853-7340 and give her some days and times
next week that you and David are available.  I would think that we would
only need an hour.  I plan to have Ken Curry, my credit person, with me for
the call.  Thanks.

Carol St. Clair
EB 3889
713-853-3989 (Phone)
713-646-3393 (Fax)
[email-masked]

 - IPPIISDA4.doc