Subject: Allegheny/Merrill
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 05:51:00 -0700 (PDT)

This will confirm my discussion with Jim T. at Allegheny that deal nos. 
566627 and 586665 are Allegheny Deals as well as all of the financial deals 
that have been done since 3/19 that are booked under Merrill.  If no one has 
any objections and for settlement purposes, I am moving these deals 
immediately to the proper counterparty.  The following deals remain under 
Merrill Lynch

574020
580863
584959
592521
553338
553356
553541

Jim also said that he would be talking to counsel at ML and to Carol about 
how each entity will be trading in the future.  Thanks for your patience.  

Rhonda