Subject: Re: FW: From MEGA; Consent to Assignment....
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 02:23:00 -0700 (PDT)

I received a voice mail from Kristina Drew this morning indicating they 
received FERC approval of this assignment on 5/31/01.  Are we working on an 
amendment of the contract for Wendy per her email?  When we are ready, 
Kristina indicated that we should print 3 originals of the assignment and 
change the date on it if we have no other changes.  Please let me know status 
so I can email her.  Thanks.

From: Genia FitzGerald on 05/18/2001 09:15 AM
To: Carol St Clair/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Rhonda L Denton/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: FW: From MEGA; Consent to Assignment....

FYI
----- 
From: Edward Sacks/ENRON@enronXgate on 05/18/2001 07:13 AM
To: Wendy Conwell/ENRON@enronXgate, Rhonda L Denton/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: FW: From MEGA; Consent to Assignment....

Wendy will be the lead on this and I will assist her.

Ed

 -----Original Message-----
From:  Denton, Rhonda  
Sent: Monday, May 14, 2001 3:05 PM
To: Sacks, Edward; Conwell, Wendy; Radous, Paul; Ngo, Tracy; Gonzalez, 
Veronica
Cc: FitzGerald, Genia
Subject: From MEGA; Consent to Assignment....

Please assign to a credit analyst for review.
---------------------- Forwarded by Rhonda L Denton/HOU/ECT on 05/14/2001 
03:03 PM ---------------------------

"Drew, Kristina" <[email-masked]> on 05/14/2001 03:00:25 PM
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
cc: "Abba Gana, Mustapha" <[email-masked]> 
Subject: From MEGA; Consent to Assignment....

Rhonda,

Please find attached for your review, a Consent to Assignment Agreement
between us, Enron Power Marketing, Inc. and Morgan Stanley Capital Group
Inc.  We would like to have the document ready to execute at about the same
time we execute the derivatives Consent to Assignment Agreement with Enron
North America, and we are waiting for FERC approval on the Physical Power
Sales as well.  I just wanted to present the agreement to you now, so that
if it is necessary, we have time to discuss any concerns.  I look forward to
talking with you to work toward the execution of the Agreement.

 <<EPM (POWER) Assignment Consent Agreement 042501.doc>>

Thanks,

Kristina M. Drew
Contract Administrator
Merchant Energy Group of the Americas, Inc.
410.295.1708

 - EPM (POWER) Assignment Consent Agreement 042501.doc