Subject: Re: Law Conference Binders
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 02:36:00 -0800 (PST)

Linda:
Could you please give Suzanne one so she can send it to me at home?  Thanks.

Carol St. Clair
EB 3892
713-853-3989 (Phone)
713-646-3393 (Fax)
[email-masked]

	Linda J Noske
	11/10/00 10:45 AM
		 
		 To: Alan Aronowitz/HOU/ECT@ECT, Roger Balog/HOU/ECT@ECT, Peggy 
Banczak/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sandi M Braband/HOU/ECT@ECT, Martha 
Braddy/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Robert Bruce/NA/Enron@Enron, 
Teresa G Bushman/HOU/ECT@ECT, Andrea Calo/SA/Enron@Enron, Bob 
Carter/HOU/ECT@ECT, Michelle Cash/HOU/ECT@ECT, Barton Clark/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Harry M Collins/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mary Cook/HOU/ECT@ECT, Nancy 
Corbet/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Ned E 
Crady/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Shonnie Daniel/HOU/ECT@ECT, Angela 
Davis/NA/Enron@Enron, Peter del Vecchio/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stacy E 
Dickson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mark Elliott/LON/ECT@ECT, Mark Evans/Legal/LON/ECT@ECT, 
Shawna Flynn/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mark Frevert/NA/Enron@Enron, Robert H 
George/NA/Enron@Enron, Johan Gerrese/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, 
James Grace/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Barbara N Gray/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mark 
Greenberg/NA/Enron@ENRON, Wayne Gresham/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mark E 
Haedicke/HOU/ECT@ECT, Leslie Hansen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Brent Hendry/NA/Enron@Enron, 
Jeffrey T Hodge/HOU/ECT@ECT, Dan J Hyvl/HOU/ECT@ECT, Greg 
Johnston/CAL/ECT@ECT, Karen E Jones/HOU/ECT@ECT, Peter Keohane/CAL/ECT@ECT, 
Anne C Koehler/HOU/ECT@ECT, Alan Larsen/PDX/ECT@ECT, Matthias 
Lee/SIN/ECT@ECT, Francisco Pinto Leite/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, 
Dan Lyons/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sarah MacDonald/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENt, 
Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron, Jane McBride/AP/Enron@Enron, Travis 
McCullough/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lisa Mellencamp/HOU/ECT@ECT, David 
Minns/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Janet H Moore/HOU/ECT@ECT, Janice 
R Moore/HOU/ECT@ECT, Julia Murray/HOU/ECT@ECT, Gerald Nemec/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Marcus Nettelton/NA/Enron@ENRON, Denis O'Connell/LON/ECT@ECT, David 
Portz/HOU/ECT@ECT, Robert Quick/LON/ECT@ECT, Dale Rasmussen/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Coralina Rivera/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Michael A 
Robison/HOU/ECT@ECT, Daniel R Rogers/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, 
Elizabeth Sager/HOU/ECT@ECT, Richard B Sanders/HOU/ECT@ECT, Frank 
Sayre/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Lance Schuler-Legal/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Shari Stack/HOU/ECT@ECT, Carol St 
Clair/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lou Stoler/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mark Taylor/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sheila 
Tweed/HOU/ECT@ECT, Steve Van Hooser/HOU/ECT@ECT, John 
Viverito/Corp/Enron@Enron, Ann Elizabeth White/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stuart 
Zisman/HOU/ECT@ECT, Christian Yoder/HOU/ECT@ECT, Susan Bailey/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Kimberlee A Bennick/HOU/ECT@ECT, Samantha Boyd/NA/Enron@Enron, Kathleen 
Carnahan/NA/Enron@Enron, Genia FitzGerald/HOU/ECT@ECT, Nony 
Flores/HOU/ECT@ECT, Linda R Guinn/HOU/ECT@ECT, Merrill W Haas/HOU/ECT@ECT, Ed 
B Hearn III/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mary J Heinitz/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tana Jones/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Deb Korkmas/HOU/ECT@ECT, Laurie Mayer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Matt 
Maxwell/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Mary Ogden/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stephanie 
Panus/NA/Enron@Enron, Debra Perlingiere/HOU/ECT@ECT, Robert 
Walker/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kay Young/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: Margaret Doucette/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Angeline 
Poon/SIN/ECT@ECT, Suzanne Kelly/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Holly 
Keiser/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Suzanne Adams/HOU/ECT@ECT, Joya 
Davis/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kaye Ellis/HOU/ECT@ECT, Legal Temp 1/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jenny 
Helton/HOU/ECT@ect, Jan M King/HOU/ECT@ECT, Taffy Milligan/HOU/ECT@ECT, Pat 
Radford/HOU/ECT@ECT, Linda J Simmons/HOU/ECT@ECT, Dina Snow/Corp/Enron@Enron, 
Twanda Sweet/HOU/ECT@ECT, Becky Spencer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Brenda 
Whitehead/HOU/ECT@ECT, Chaundra Woods/HOU/ECT@ECT, Gloria 
Cruz/Corp/Enron@Enron, Linda Sietzema/CAL/ECT@ECT, Sharon 
Crawford/CAL/ECT@ECT, Nicola Beales/LON/ECT@ECT, Nina Edmonds/LON/ECT@ECT, 
Silvia Dalton/SA/Enron@Enron, Tracy Foy/LON/ECT@ECT, MaryHelen 
Martinez/NA/Enron@Enron, Luciana Rinaldi/SA/Enron@Enron, Carolyn 
George/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Sheri L Cromwell/HOU/ECT@ECT, Charlotte 
Christmas/LON/ECT@ECT, Connie Castillo/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, 
Janette Elbertson/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: Law Conference Binders

Sheri Cromwell and I will be sorting through the binders that were left in 
the Houston Room after the conference.  If you left your binder on the table 
and never got it back, please let me know immediately if you need one.  We 
are in the process of cleaning up all the extras as we do not have the room 
to store this material.

Again, please let me know as soon as possible!